Sunday, July 18, 2010

time to get a little bit serius

wow, it has been nearly a month since my last blog post. ive been really tired with working a lot in order to relocate from my current place of residence. i am on the quest to not just live somewhere, but to find a home. my TRUE home. with whom i will be living with, that remains to be known, but i am definitely leaving east 29th street between foster avenue and farrugut road. this area is becoming cancerous. the crime is spreading, the kids are getting more and more reckless as time passes, and the offenses that one would commit is getting more and more serious. it is beginning to become scary the way these people treat each other and their neighbors. as time goes on, i find myself struggling to find the true path that i would like to walk. i am starting to find it, but saying you are going to walk that path is one thing. actually doing it is another project; one that i will continue to engulf myself in with nothing but a smile on my face. the struggle itself is a beautiful one, and these hard times will make the fruits of labor that much sweeter. so the checklist of this year is as follows:

- move to a new apartment with roommates i can call my friends

- work with more artistic people so that i myself can grow more, creatively and mentally

- get money

- get paid

- lol

- renew my passport

- visit europe and go berserk

my friends, love life. although times are hard, enjoy them with a good friend. we ALL have obstacles in our way. we ALL have our own issues we are dealing with. we all feed off of each other, so lets find happiness. together.

yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers

homie blogs to sneak a peek