Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the sticker stays in the rain to deliver this message



so in my recent unemployment vacation began, ive been consuming myself in what i call 'Lostfest'. i used to watch lost when it first premiered but i missed a lot of episodes and then i got, go figure, lost.



i didnt have access to the internet at the time so i gave up hope. recently i discovered that i have access to all seasons of lost via netflix and their watch instantly plug-in. lostfest is just me watching lost nonstop. i turn my phone on either vibrate or silent and i watch lost. i might spark up in between, but i always go back to the island. i have been consuming myself in lostfest, skateboarding, cereal, bananas, cliff bars, and pita chips. greatest diet ever.

when i am outside, its chillin with the homies at the park.


danny x diamond


the fiddy one clan


ill will backlipping


mezzo backtailing


damn photobucket resizing!


lrkr x diamond


will da god

so yeah, i chill with these guys along with numerous others. we have fun. i got a new job at the adidas store. tight. hyped on that. so yeah, think good thoughts. no matter how bad things seem, they could ALWAYS be worse. we have it good. if you need reassurance, google frank mccourt. then read his book. youll appreciate our mundane struggles.

be well my friends. hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers