Tuesday, April 13, 2010

f*** chase (after your money) bank

okay, so new york state taxation put a levy (a kind of hold) on my account and specifically $570 dollars. i also had to deposit another $50 bucks just so that the negative balance would zero out after they jacked all that cash from my napping eyes. i was told that after i zeroed out the balance, i could resume my normal account activity and the money they put on hold would be withdrawn by nys taxation on april 9th. great! fast forward to the 11th of this month. i check my balance only to see that i now have a balance of $-450 in my account. apparently the amount that was placed on hold was withdrawn from my account but the funds that were put on hold was still untouched. THEN i was charged an overdraft fee that chase refuses to reimburse me for. is it my fault that you guys withdrew the money prematurely? and how do i get an overdraft fee when there's $140 in my account? (yes, im poor, i know)

bottom line, all these banks suck. taxes suck, sketchy people and incorrect information sucks, and money, to me, sucks. so to my fantastic financial housing facility, i have to side with dubya on this one



a man who hands out religious and informative papers on the train once said, and i quote, "The one thing that will destroy you is the love of money. And rich people are the only ones with money to love." idk, i was feeling that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers