Wednesday, January 13, 2010

meet the homies, vol. 1

growing up, ive never been close to my family. outside of a select few of my relatives, the only people ive ever offered any kind of love to have been my friends. many have come, some have gone, but ive had many good times with damn near all of them. i just wanted to acknowledge some of them.






one of the closest homies i have right now, nikios is, in fact, that dude. here he is shitfaced at union square. somehow this man still had the balance and coordination to land majority of the flatground shit he attempted. like i said, that dude.



nikios' chest hairs. yes, they deserve their own picture. those strands are of epic proportions.



i give olu a very hard time because hes a slacker. he's blowing it. but he does have the potential to be successful. hes always very respectful and tries to look out. just chill on the mooching, my man.



the homie ricardo. smooth ass style and has the og antonio banderas hair. antonio was hot back in the day.



i am very proud to say that dean is my 3rd filipino homie. im moving up in life.



baller ass lexie. she fired me. i hate you. kidding. i love this woman and her realness. plus, todd is the man. peep their blog too, http://www.himandherinthestuy.com



could never write about lexie and not include her fresh.

i know, i left a lot of people out. that is why this is titled volume 1. worry not homies, i got yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers