Monday, June 21, 2010

off days became the lost days

the day started on the b train going manhattan bound. i was in a pretty snappy mood so i was shooting any and everything.


while paris was itexting whomever

i stole a shot of this mom and her two sons. i dont know if mom approved, but whats done is done.



as a sidenote, those children were extremely well bahaved...i think.

so then paris and i made our way to the park. i got to skate around so paris did some work with the camera. i framed a sequence of what took place but due to photobuckets' resizing limits and blogger having a ghostwall that images just cant pass, i had to improvise and do a shot by shot.





















i hit the hubba myself. this was my folger's morning brew


thanks for leaving me hanging, starbies. your coffee sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers