Monday, May 24, 2010

some things are coincidences...

...and some things merely are not. my good friend sonya phoned me and said she had a dream about me the other night. in the dream i was enrolled at barnard college, the all-woman sister school of columbia university. when she asked what i was doing there, i said "im here to learn how to love". one of my favorite songs is what the snowman learned about love, by stars. if you know me well, you know why my reply in that dream struck me as something to at least ponder about. if you get a chance, download that song. it starts out pretty weird but trust me, it gets so much better.



and last but not least, a poem that a very little person put me onto. i carry your heart with me by e.e. cummings

here is the deepest secret nobody knows. Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life. Which grows higher than the soul can hope or the mind can hide. And this is the wonder thats keeping the stars apart...i carry your heart, i carry it in my heart. i carry your heart with me, i carry it in my heart. i am never without. anywhere i go, you go, my dear; and whatever is done is done by only me is your doing, my darling. i fear no fate, for you are my fate, my sweet. i want no world, for beautiful you are my world, my true. and its you, what ever a moon has always meant and what ever a sun will always sing, is you.




have fun tomorrow. the sun will be shining for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers