Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing the Urban Gentleman

Good evening my brothers and sisters. As I walk through the streets of Brooklyn, I see too much of this:



and this



and I ask myself 'when did the boxers you wear become a part of your outfit because it was guaranteed to show?' I feel like such an old man these days. I cannot sit back and let my fellow man and my fellow youth be swallowed up by this ignorant way of life. It is time to transform yourselves my friends, into the Urban Gentleman.

You see the way that you USED to be. You do not need to stay that way. You can be like this:


Today's tip is the seat on public transportation. Women do so much for us men, I believe we need to repay them as much as we can. We, as men, can start by offering our seat on the subways and trains. I mean, come on son, this should not be such a big deal. Look at these damn seats





She kept her seat and changed history. That means that seats and women go hand in hand. My fellow man, stand up and let these ladies sit. It's your duty as...THE URBAN GENTLEMAN!


Every once in a while I will be posting tips for us men to make us better, more efficient, and more irresistible to our female counterparts. I got your back, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

see what jay sees as jay sees what sees you can see too!

My photo
I'm just a man. Trying to live.

Followers